Thursday, June 19, 2008

Living Stone

"Come to Him, rejected by men but in God's sight Chosen and Precious; and like living stones be yourselves built into a spiritual house, to be a Holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ." I Peter:2,4&5

We are challenged, men of God, to carry the Holy Spirit,our gift from Him, so all will know us by His grace. As we are also challenged to be the Spiritual, Material and Mental guardians of this World, through the birth, finality and then re-birth of all Believer's, in and through Jesus Christ. It's the flesh and blood of Jesus we strive to be worthy to accept. To be humble, knowing that acceptance means eternity and God is eternal.

He let's us be "Like newborn babes, longing for pure spiritual milk, that by it we may grow up to salvation". I Peter 2,2.

A teacher and friend, Dr. Doug Harper, said to us one day "You have it in you, you don't earn it. It's God's gift to you."

Be the faithful man God created, be the steadfast man God loves, be the Son God shared on earth to be our Salvation. Make God proud of you--His humble servant.

The water can be squeezed from the stones. It is a job to do. We are up to the task, God willing. He is our "Number 1" fan.




1 comment:

MooPig said...

Lord willing, someday all projects will be finished. Feelings of missed opportunity will vanish. Hope is made reality, and desire is put back in balance with God the Creator's plan for creation.

On a day unknown even to himself, by His faith Jesus returns to show how steadfast He is as our way, our truth and our light. I want to shout it out.

There will be then time when my brothers' who have kept faith, and who have been gate-keepers to faith for many children, will find nourishment in living water from the well spring of Life.

As we drink Living Water from God the Father Almighty, I no longer lament my aching body, sweating head, or chaffing life. Instead I am strong asking the Holy Spirit to comfort me. I can claim these things be added also for my father, my brother, mother, sisters, Aunts, Uncles nephews and nieces, friends and cousins.

We are strong in steadfast desire that everything that belongs to our faithful families that has been taken by the enemy be returned.

That is how I come to know to pray in like spirit with Enoch, Michelzidek, and Daniel, that I be filled with truth of eternal life, claiming my part of the mind of Jesus, so that I am calm with all children, family and friends.

I have faith in steadfast knowledge that you, Jesus, are working hard to manage all our welfares. Thank you.
appealed/ agreed/ Amen