Thursday, April 10, 2008

God Help us turn the Tide of "Mankind Awry"

Beloveds, I haven't been consistent in my outrage. For, it has been misguided, as if it was something new or refreshing revealed by me. It is Gods' Word and Will. Praise be to God the Father, Lord of Heaven and earth and His Son, our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

The reasoning behind defensive driving is... "If one falls victim to road rage then all of a sudden there are two uncaring and ignorant drivers, where before there was hopefully only one."

As we, as a country of diverse and multi-cultural folks, become more dependent on the auto, it is imperative that we also bring our religion to the roadways. Except for cannibalism, where any infidel or stranger was eaten, all forms of worship of higher powers, express some forms of brotherly and sisterly love, at the very least.

Sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle is, to me, perfect worship of my God. I have the car in my grip, to hold and guide "For The Moment", God willing. As I look behind, where I just came from, with God's help, there is " Always Has Been". Then a careful look ahead reveals a wondrous and prickly glimpse of "What Will Be", according to our Lord Jesus. Let us Thank Him for every opportunity to Wonder and Reach for His simple message that we are so careless in understanding and reluctant to heed.

Reading in Hebrews again, God reminds us "He will never fail us. Jesus always was , is now and ever shall be".

The Words that keep coming into my heart and then to my head are.."It is necessary and good to be calm, quiet and loving". My dear brother put it in my heart, through God, as the majestic, white light of the Christ Mind. If any of you out there, and I'm now talking to my peers, in gender, believe you are strong enough, wise enough, loving enough, fearless enough to pick the Cross up and carry it as our Lord did years ago, please get down and pray for forgiveness. It was Gods Divine mercy throughout time that allowed us to reach "Now". We will be allowed to see "All" if we Believe and Follow the simple, yet incomprehensible, instruction given to us from Gods' Word by Gods' Son from the Holy Spirit left on us to have and hold, if we only Stop. Amen

1 comment:

MooPig said...

Thanks for this meditation, Bra' --
it sets the gears in proper motion and the liver to workin' on another beautiful day on Texas highways.
love and hugs, Pato-son